Monday, February 19, 2007

Quilting Blues.....

I can't believe I haven't posted sense November. Where has the past few months gone?

Christmas was great. The kids got guitars and so did hubby. I got a mini iron, a new dishwasher (YEAH) and a bunch of other great things. No more dish pan hands. I have also taught my oldest son how to load it and unload it. He has turned in to a big help around the house.

Both of my boys and my hubby had birthdays in January. It was a busy month. I have been working full time. I finally qualify for insurance, dental, and vision. It was sorely needed. Today my oldest son had an eye exam. He is near sighted. The frames he picked out look very nice. It was inevitable. Both myself and my hubby wear them as well as many other family members.

I found out a week or so ago that my 80 year old grandfather has throat cancer. They are going to do radiation to see if they can get rid of it. They think they caught it early enough. I have my church praying for him. If it is God's will everything will be okay.

I haven't had hardly an time to quilt. I have sewed some blocks. I have to sew the border on to my sister in-laws quilt and it will be ready for sandwiching. I am so far behind on projects it isn't funny. Some one wants me to make a t-shirt quilt. I just don't have time. All I do on my off days is clean house and do laundry. Which reminds me, I need to switch over a load.

I hope all you lovely people out there are having a great month. I will try to visit every one's blogs very soon.

GOD BLESS AND HUGS TO ALL.

No comments: