Monday, February 26, 2007

WOW 2 in one month...

I am on a roll. LOL. I had the weekend off. It was lovely. We spent time with family, went geocaching, and to church.

My hubby was appointed Deacon at church Sunday morning. We are very excited. He will make a great Deacon. He is a honest, hard working man. And solider to boot. We love church and all the family we have made there.

I didn't get much house work done. I made a yule log. It was going well. I unrolled it too early and it cracked in one spot. So I went ahead and put the stuff in the middle an rolled it back up. All was going well. Until I put the icing on. It was heavy and cracked the top. So my husband was joking and saying that a lot of logs end up splitting. LOL. It still tastes good. Better luck next time I guess.

I haven't gotten much sewing done. I haven't had the time. I need to make 4 sun bonnets Sue's this week for a swap.

I hope everyone has a blessed week.

2 comments:

Shelina said...

My friend Carol also likes geocaching. I think it would be fun, but I don't have a gps unit.
A yule log sounds like fun, and tasty.

Valerie said...

Congrats to your Husband :) Glad to hear things are going so well with your family! Can't wait to see some projects from you! :)