Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF


Thank God it is Friday...Woo Hoo....


This week seems like it was long to me. I haven't done as much sewing as I could have. I have spent a lot of time cleaning house. But you really can't tell. The boys can make a clean room messy in an instant.


My garden is starting to grow a little wild. The cantalope vines are a spreadin'. The blooms from the plant are beautiful. I need to spread some sevin dust. I saw some pesky ants about. I can't wait to eat some of the things that were growing.


I went to writing workshop and had a great time. We usually draw a topic out of a basket and write about it for twenty minutes. My first story wasn't that great. The first one is usually for warming up. The second and third story turned out pretty good. When the timer goes off you stop where you are at and read it outloud. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to share some of it with you. Maybe........


Today I have to make 6 Sun Bonnet Sue blocks for a swap. I need to get off here or else I will never get done. Have a great day. I hope God Blesses you with everything you do.

No comments: