Friday, July 20, 2007

FIVE THINGS.......

Ok Quilting Mommy here you go.......

Five Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Have my own quilt store.
2. Watch my children have children and see what kind of parents they will be.
3. Learn everything possible about my hubby and what makes him tick.
4. Travel across the USA in an RV with my hubby visiting different historical locations and quilt shops of course.
5. Travel to Europe.

Five Things I Can Do:
1. Sew
2. Cook
3. Love unconditionally
4. Love GOD
5. Make people laugh

Five Things I Cannot Do . . . Yet...
1. Lose weight
2. Read or watch sentimental things with out crying.
3. Hand quilt
4. Have an argument with out getting defenseive
5. Stop buying fabric

Five Things That Make My Hubby Attractive to me:
1. He is HOT....
2. He is caring, smart, and funny.
3. He doesn't stay mad at me long.
4. He has a way of getting me to open up.
5. He believes in God and the great good of man kind.

Five Celebrity Crushes:

1. Jesus...He counts....
2. Matthew McConnahey
3. Ben Stiller.... he is so funny
4. Luke Wilson
5. Winnie the Pooh

No comments: