Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Boy and My Garden......











Hello everyone....

My oldest son, Tyler, got baptized at church on Sunday. It was a wonderful day. I am so pleased he made this decision and all on his own. Sonny Owens is our preacher. We go to Eastwood Church of Christ in Florence, ALabama. It is a great church and now our family.

My garden has gotten huge. I planted tons of things. So far we have tomatoes and watermelons growing. I think I planted the watermelons too close to the cantaloupes. They have taking over. So far no cantaloupe blooms have produced fruit. My hot and green peppers are getting ready to produce. My cauliflower has been over run by the watermelons too. Next year I will know better.

So who has started making or buying Christmas presents yet? Sad isn't it. It will be here before we know it.

Have a great day.....



1 comment:

Melzie said...

Congrats to your son what a special moment for your family :) THe garden looks great, I'm way too lazy for a garden ;) xoxo melzie