Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Baby Quilt and Wall Hanging




Hello everyone.....Today I made a top for a baby quilt. After church tonight I have to sandwich it and get it sewn together. I am giving it to a friend from church for a baby shower gift. Her baby is due the end of this month. This is the first top I have made this year and the second wall hanging. I need to make three more baby quilts for friends and family. God Bless to all of you.


Say a prayer for my uncle who is in Iraq. He won't be home until October. God Bless our troops.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

aww love them both :) I too have several baby quilts on my to-do list :) and one finish I just posted today! xoxo melzie

Kim said...

They are so pretty, I only hope that I can make things that pretty. Goodluck with the next 3 projects, it looks like you work pretty fast though, so I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Kim