Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Nine Patch Christmas Ornaments







I made a total of 15 nine patch ornaments in the last 24 hrs. They are going to be giving out as Christmas presents. I can't decide which one I like the best. My son Joshua picked out one with cats on it for himself. He hung it on the tree as soon as I was done.

These nine patch ornaments were so much fun to make. This is definitely a good project if you like instant gratification. Which I love. Aren't they just cute. I used ribbon for the hanger. The squares to make the nine patch are 1 1/2 inches each. This would be a great beginner project. You can make them as big or as small as you would like. These ornaments are 3 1/2 inches finished. I know in my last post I said I was going to show pictures with instructions. I just couldn't stop myself from making them. Finally I figured that 15 might be enough.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh those are darling, I've got to make some of those for our tree! :)