Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Got my Partner Swap Block....

My lovely partner Louise from 3 Sister Cyber Quilting sent me this block. I love it. It is very pretty and will go great in my purple quilt that I will make hopefully sometime this year.

This is the first swap I have ever received. I love it and can't wait to get more in the mail. It is like a kid in a candy store (as my friend Laura would say).

I sewed a little yesterday. Working on my yellow and red quilt for Project Linus. It is turning out pretty. I will post a picture as soon as I finish the blocks. Which will hopefully be today. So maybe tomorrow I will be able to post a picture.

I have been cutting frames for scrapbooking this morning. I bought a ton of paper at Hobby Lobby last week. They had it on sale. I love a sale. LOL. I can never really find frames I like already made so I am making my own. I have sold a few on ebay and given a few away.

I am also making Ranch Potato Salad for supper tonight. Gotta make it early so it will be cold by supper time. Well Have a great day everyone. Until tomorrow..... :)

No comments: