Friday, July 14, 2006

No Sewing today....

Today is definately one of those days when you feel like you have done everything but it looks like you haven't accomplished anything. I got up, put the clean dishes away. Swept the kitchen floor. Fed the youngin's breakfast. Took the youngin's to the park. Went to the grocery store. Came home put the groceries away. Fed the youngin's lunch(mini pizza's). Took the kids outside and let them play in the kiddie pool. By then it was 2:00pm. Then washed more dishes. Swept the kitchen floor and mopped it. Oh wait I forgot to mention that I have done 5 loads of laundry while I'm doing all this. Whew....It's quarter to 4 and I'm just now feeling like I don't have a million things to do.
Oh wait...I have to start supper in about 30 minutes. LOL. I am going to make Steak Enchilladas. Yummy. Found the recipe in my Simple and Delicious magazine. It was for chicken but we are eating alot of chicken this week so I am substituting it with steak. I can't say it enough how much I love that magazine. It comes out every two months. It is put out by Taste of Home. It used to be called Quick Cooking. It has great quick recipes for people who don't like to spend hours in the kitchen every night. If you haven't looked at one you should. A subscription is between 10 & 12 dollars for a year. It is well worth it. I have given it to family members and friends as a Christmas present.
Ok so I guess I have rambled enough. Hopefully I will get to sew this weekend. Much love to all...

No comments: